Thursday, July 15, 2010

Ashlyn bridal ~ Old Sheldon Church ruins

I am pretty late blogging about this bridal session but I really had to share! The beautiful Ashlyn booked her March 2010 wedding with me early in 2009. She wanted to do a bridal session at the historic Old Sheldon Church ruins in Beaufort, SC. I couldn't think of a more stunning place for this gorgeous southern bride! After numerous reschedules due to weather we finally got a beautiful day to shoot! The sky was the bluest I had seen in weeks!


She really was so comfortable in front of the camera!


Again, the amazing sky with the beautiful ruins just set off this STUNNING bride!


Truly a southern lady... and soon to be doctor!! Ashlyn, we wish you luck in your medical school training! We know you will do extremely well. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment